REFRESHHH, REBOOST AND PEPSI - SPAZA SHOPS LOYALTY PROGRAMME T’s & C’S
- This promotional Spaza Loyalty Programme (“Loyalty Programme”) is run by Little Green Beverages (Pty) Limited trading as The Beverage Company (“the Promoters”).
- This Loyalty Programme commences on 1st October and ends at midnight on 31st December 2022. (“Loyalty Programme Period”). Late and or incomplete submissions will not be accepted. Under no circumstances shall the Promoters, its associated companies (directors, officers, and employees), affiliates and agents take responsibility for entries that are delayed.
- This Loyalty Programme is open to all Spaza Shops (“Participants) who confirm that they:
- (i) are conducting a legitimate business subject to any and all legislation that may be applicable,
- (ii) are duly authorised to participate in the Loyalty Programme,
- (iii) hold a valid Identity card and/or Passport,
- (iv) will make use of any and all relevant Digital channels that “The Loyalty Programme” may use from time to time,
- (v) not abuse any of the platforms as envisaged in (iv),
- (vi) grant the Promoters permission to terminate the Participant’s entry should it become known that the Participant has not adhered to any of the aforementioned,
- (vii) grant the Promoters permission to terminate the Participant’s entry should it become known that the Participant has breached any material terms and/or qualifying requirements of whatsoever nature regarding these terms and conditions.
- By entering the Loyalty Programme, all Participants agree to be bound by these rules, terms, and conditions (“T’s & C’s”).
- To enter this Loyalty Programme, Participants will need to purchase the quantity of the selected product(s) as detailed below from a participating store to qualify for a prize:
SELECTION OF PRIZES
200 cases of Refreshhh, Reboost or Pepsi
1x Wheelbarrow or
1x Gas Stove or
Stock to the value of R 1000
300 cases of Refreshhh, Reboost or Pepsi
1x Beverage Trolley or
1x Bicycle or
Stock to the value of R 1500
400 cases of Refreshhh, Reboost or Pepsi
1x Jojo Take (+- 1000L)
1x Samsung 32GB Smartphone
Stock to the value of R 2000
500 cases of Refreshhh, Reboost or Pepsi
1x Branded Gazebo
1x Bluetooth Trolley Speaker
Stock to the value of R 2500
1000 cases of Refreshhh, Reboost or Pepsi
1x Stove revamp
Stock to the value R 5000
- All qualifying Participants will have an option to select 1 (one) prize from the purchase category however Participants expressly acknowledge that all prizes are subject to availability, and should any prize be unavailable then a prize of comparable commercial value /model or specification will be substituted. No participant shall have any recourse against the Promoters as a result of the alterations of the prizes.
- Upon purchase, Participants must obtain the Loyalty Program qualifying form from the participating store. Participants must complete the form with the necessary information and correctly select the preferred prize from the options provided. Once completed Participants can either submit the qualifying form together with the proof of purchase to the participating store or to their BEVCO representative to redeem their Prize.
- All Participants who qualify for a Prize will be required by the Promoters, to participate in an audit verification process and provide a copy of their Identity Document, business registration documents and any other documentation that may be required i.e., a valid TV licence in the case of a TV, where applicable to the participating stores where the redeeming of the Prize takes place. Once the required audit verification has been completed, confirmed, and verified, the Participant will receive the allocated prize.
- All prizes can only be redeemed from 01 January 2023 after verification of the results by the Promoters.
- All prizes are strictly non- negotiable, non- transferable or exchangeable and may not be redeemed for cash.
- The prizes may be subject to additional terms and conditions not mentioned hereunder, but in accordance with relevant South African legislation.
- Promoters will not be responsible for any other expenses whatsoever which the Participant may incur because of the Prizes, whether foreseen or not.
- By entry into this Loyalty Programme, Participants grant the Promoters express consent to publish their names and business names on their relevant social media platforms including but not limited to the Promoters Twitter page.
- The Promoter may make media announcements/publications of the Participants name/photographs of the prize Winner. Winners may be invited to take part in publicity but will be afforded the opportunity to decline such invitation. Winners will not be entitled to any payment or remuneration for any such publicity. All publicity materials shall remain the sole property of the Promoters.
- The Promoters reserve the right to terminate, temporarily suspend or amend this Loyalty Programme in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside its reasonable control or other technical and/or other difficulties that might compromise its integrity.
- Any Participant who transgresses any of these terms and conditions or disparages the Loyalty Programme or promotional brand/s in any way or who acts in any way contrary to the spirit of this Loyalty Programme may be banned from entry into this, or into any other of the Promoter’s promotional Loyalty Programme’s. The Promoters reserve the right (subject to applicable law) to disqualify or ban any individual /business who tampers with or attempts to subvert or interfere with the Loyalty Programme or entry process or prize retrieval process.
- Unlawful, fraudulent, or otherwise dishonest conduct or any conduct in breach of these Rules by a Participant and/or their parents/guardians, determined in the Promoter’s sole discretion, may result in disqualification from the Loyalty Programme and ineligibility to win any Prize.
- In the event of a dispute, the decision of the Promoters will be final, and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. In this regard and for further clarity, the Promoters shall be entitled to deal with such disputes (or any failure by Participants to follow the rules) in their sole discretion, including that the Promoters shall be entitled to immediately disqualify Participants from this Loyalty Programme.
- The decisions of the Promoters are final and may not be challenged. No correspondence will be entertained.
- Under no circumstances shall the Promoters, its associated companies (directors, officers, and employees), affiliates and agents, be liable to anyone who participates in this Loyalty Programme for any direct or indirect or consequential loss, howsoever arising which may be suffered as a result of the recklessness of negligence of the Participant or where such loss is not due to the recklessness or negligence of the Promoters or where such loss or harm could not reasonably have been foreseen.
- Should any claims arise from defects related to the prizes, winners must pursue such claims directly with the manufacturer thereof. For avoidance of doubt, the Promoters is not liable for any defect in the Prizes. All ancillary costs, including but not limited to transport, meals, personal and incidental expenses, insurance, government taxes or other fees applicable, are the responsibility of the winners, and/or Participants.
- Participants in this Loyalty Programme hereby indemnify, release, and hold harmless the Promoters and their successors, employees, officers, suppliers, contractors, agents, consultants, directors, and shareholders from and against any losses, claims, proceedings, actions, damages, liability for harm, injury, or death, demands, expenses or any costs howsoever arising out of their participation in this Loyalty Programme or their use of the prizes, and/or any person with whom they share that prize.
- In cases where prize of money (cash) is paid into the incorrect bank account or such monies or part thereof are stolen, the Promoters will not replace or reimburse the remaining balance of the cash. The Promoters will not be responsible for any balance of cash lost as a result of theft or fraud. The Promoters will not be responsible for any unauthorised use of cash where the card number, PIN, bank account details, or any authorising credentials have become known to another party.
- The Promoters reserves the right to cancel or amend or alter the Loyalty Programme and its rules or prizes (not already awarded, to any other substitute prize of comparable commercial value) at their own discretion at any time if deemed necessary in their opinion and/or if circumstances arise outside of their control, without prior notice and no Participant shall have recourse for such cancellation or alteration. Any changes will be posted either within the Loyalty Programme information or these terms and conditions shall become effective immediately after being altered or on such date as may be determined by the Promoters. No Participant shall have any recourse against the Promoters as a result of the alterations of the rules or prizes
- All Participants and winners to the maximum extent permitted by law, indemnify the Promoters, its associated companies (directors, officers, and employees), affiliates and agents, against any/all claims for any loss or damages, whether direct, indirect, consequential, or otherwise, harm, injury of any nature whatsoever arising from any cause whatsoever from their participation in any way whatsoever in this Loyalty Programme.
- The laws of South Africa govern these terms and conditions and Participants agree to be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the South African court.
- By entry into this Loyalty Programme, Participants grant the Promoters express consent to process their personal information as required in respect of this Loyalty Programme including to publish their names on their relevant social media platforms.
- All Participants are advised that in compliance with the laws of the country, the Promoters is required to retain certain information (where applicable) of Participants and winners for a period of time (“Personal Information”). Such Personal Information to be retained by the Promoters includes (but is not limited to) the full names, identity numbers, addresses, contact details and winner’s acknowledgment of prize receipts. Accordingly, the Promoters will require the winners to provide written confirmation of permission to enable the Promoters to ensure compliance with these rules, as well as with the Protection of Personal Information Act 2013 (Act No 4 of 2013); (“POPI”) and South African Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008 (“Consumer Act”). Should any Participant and/or winner refuse or be unable to comply with this rule for any reason, such Participant and/or winner will be deemed to have rejected the Prize(s) and it shall revert back to the Promoters.
- In terms of the provisions of POPI, any personal data relating to the Winner, or any other Participants will be used solely in accordance with the Act (defined above) and POPI for the envisaged purpose and will not be disclosed to a third party without the Participant’s prior consent.
- All terms and conditions of this Loyalty Programme shall be strictly private and confidential insofar as the confidential information is not in the public domain.
- The Participants consent, by taking part in the Loyalty Programme to the Promoters using the personal information collected through the Loyalty Programme to adjudicate the Loyalty Programme and for future marketing purposes by the Promoters. This Loyalty Programme is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. The Participant by, partaking in the Loyalty Programme consents to his/her personal information to be shared with the Promoters employees, contractors or agents for the purpose of this Loyalty Programme and for the purpose of sharing future Loyalty Promotions.
- In the case of queries regarding this Loyalty Programme, Participants can contact the Promoters directly by emailing email@example.com
- A copy of these Loyalty Programme rules may be viewed from www.reboostenergy.com, www.pepsi.co.za, www.refreshhh.co.za