REBOOST ENERGY WINTER LAUNCH COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS (“T’s & C’s)
- This promotional competition (“Competition”) is run by Little Green Beverages (Pty) Limited trading as The Beverage Company (“ the Promoter”).
- The Competition commences on 21st July 2021 and ends at midnight on 20th September 2021. Entries received by the Promoter outside of this time Competition Period will not be accepted.
- The Competition is open to legal residents and citizens of the Republic of South Africa of 18 years and older (who are in possession of a valid South African identity document) (“Participants”) except any person who is an employee, shareholder, director, member, partner, agent or consultant to the Promoter or any person who directly or indirectly controls, or is controlled by, the Promoter and/or any marketing service providers or suppliers of goods or services in respect of the competition, and/or their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members (“Disqualified Persons”).
- By entering the Competition, all entrants (“Participants”) agree to be bound by these Competition rules, T’s and C’s.
- Prizes: One winner will win R5000 (five thousand rand cash) a week over 10 weeks.
- To enter this Competition, Participants must visit the Reboost Energy Facebook/Twitter pages and follow the prompts. Standard network rates apply to each entry.
1.) Visit the Reboost Energy Facebook page or Twitter page, @ReboostEnergy
2.) Purchase one of our Winter Limited Edition flavours - Mango Chilli and Cherry Plum Cinnamon.
3.) Take a photo of yourself enjoying it, upload it to social media, tag Reboost Energy and use #WeMove.
4.) Winners will be announced every week, starting on 29th July 2021 and ending on 21st September 2021.
- All prizes are strictly not transferable or exchangeable and may not be redeemed for anything other than cash.
- The names of the winners will be announced on the Reboost Energy social media channels. By entry into this Competition, Participants grant the Promoters consent to publish their names on their relevant social media platforms.
- The Promoter may make media announcements/publications of the winner’s name/photographs of the winner, provided that the winner may expressly elect to decline this. The winner or Participants that take part in any publicity will not be entitled to any payment or other remuneration for such publicity or otherwise. All publicity and other materials will be the sole property of the Promoter.
- Participants can monitor the progress of the Competition on the Reboost Facebook/Instagram or Twitter pages.
- The promoter will not be responsible for any other expenses whatsoever which the winner may incur as a result of their acceptance and/or use of the Prize, whether foreseen or not
- By entering this Competition the participant gives the Promoter permission to contact him via SMS for promotional or informational purposes related to the Promoter and/or Competition. The participant may opt-out of this contact list by replying STOP to any SMS they have received from the Promoter, except for prize notification messages.
- All Participants and winners to the maximum extent permitted by law, indemnify the Promoter, its associated companies (directors, officers, and employees), affiliates) and agents, against any/all claims for any loss or damages, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise, harm, injury of any nature whatsoever arising from any cause whatsoever from their participation in any way howsoever in this Competition.
- All entrants and participants are advised that in compliance with the laws of the country, the Promoter is required to retain certain information (where applicable) of participants, entrants and winners for a period of time (“Personal Information”). Such Personal Information to be retained by the Promoter includes (but is not limited to) the full names, identity numbers, contact details and winner’s acknowledgement of prize receipts. Accordingly, the Promoter will require the winners to provide written confirmation of permission to enable the Promoter to ensure compliance with these rules, as well as with the Protection of Personal Information Act (“POPI”) and South African Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008 (“Consumer Act”). Should any entrant, participant and/or winner refuse or be unable to comply with this rule for any reason, such entrant, participant and/or winner will be deemed to have rejected the Prize(s) and it shall revert back to the Promoter.
- Any Participant who transgresses any of these terms and conditions or disparages the promotion or promotional brand/s in any way or who acts in any way contrary to the spirit of this Competition, may be banned from entry into this, or into any other of the Promoter’s promotional competitions. The Promoter reserves the right (subject to applicable law) to disqualify or ban any individual who tampers with or attempts to subvert or interfere with the Competition or entry process or prize retrieval process.
- The Promoter is not liable for any defect in the Prizes. All ancillary costs, including but not limited to transport, meals, personal and incidental expenses, insurance, government taxes or other fees applicable, are the responsibility of the winner/s, and/or entrants.
- If the Promoter is required by law to alter or cancel any aspect of the Competition or to terminate it as a result of changes in legislation, or for any other reason whatsoever, it will have the right to terminate the Competition being offered, with immediate effect and without prior notice and no entrant shall have any recourse for such cancellation or alteration. Any changes will be posted either within the Competition information or these terms and conditions shall become effective immediately after being altered or on such date as may be determined by the Promoter.e. In such event, all Participants hereby waive any rights which they may have against the Promoter and its associated companies, agents, contractors and/or sponsors.
- The Promoters decision is final and no further correspondence concerning the Competition or prizes will be entered into.
- All information relating to the Competition and published Competition material will form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- The law of South Africa governs these terms and conditions and Participants are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the South African courts.
- A copy of these Competition rules may be viewed or downloaded, from www.reboostenergy.com.